A Unique, fun experience to document the news of a new baby through a pregnancy announcement
I love nothing more than documenting momentous occasions for families. They bring me great joy. Whether it be an engagement, wedding, pregnancy announcement, birth or newborn session and all the milestones that come after that – I genuinely love it all!
The Beck’s were recently married and then found out they were expecting a new addition to their family. They were ecstatic and wanted to document the announcement of their new blessing. We love working with this couple after shooting their wedding, so we couldn’t wait to be a part of this with them.
This sweet family traveled from Houston, Texas to shoot with us and so we had to deliver an incredible experience! When clients are loyal to us, we go above and beyond to provide value to their session.
Ways to prepare for your pregnancy announcement session
If you’ve read this far, that means you are probably interested in a pregnancy announcement session of your own. Either, that or you just love our work – either way, we’re glad you’re here and we’ll take it! Here are a couple tips to prepare:
- Contact us to book your date and we will begin the process of planning your session.
- Choose a theme or color palette for your session. When in doubt, check out my Pinterest page that I have curated to be a one-stop shop for client inspiration!
- Decide on any props or attire that need to be acquired prior to your session. We can work together on this!
- Decide on a location. I usually handle this unless you have a preference!
- Show up, relax, and let us work our magic!
Check out the documentary style drone videography of this fun session
Book Your Pregnancy Announcement Photography or Videography, today!
I would love to work with you and your family to make this special announcement. Contact me, now!